All low slope roofing systems are susceptible to severe weather, expansion, contraction and even abuse. It is not uncommon for some leakage to develop at any time after the roof application asa result of these causes. In addition, exposure to strong winds, hail, and ice may result in additional roof system degradation.
With proactive inspections and scheduled maintenance, Tredegar Construction can ensure that your roofing system fulfills its normal life cycle.
Even though a manufacturer's warranty may have been purchased with your new roof, most roofing materials manufacturers require regular maintenance to keep their roof warranties valid.This means the building owner continues to be responsible for the proper roofcare and maintenance to insure its top performance.
Tredegar Construction’s goal is to ensure performance of your existing roof system by offering a maintenance program, which ultimately reduces the costs incurred for roof repairs and/or replacement. We are now introducing a Roof Maintenance Program to help you ensure your roof is in tip top shape!
What It Includes
Enrollment in this Roof Maintenance Program includes a roof inspection and service visit.
At each service visit, our qualified roofing professionals will perform the following tasks:
1. Remove all debris that may have accumulated on the roof surface to ensure it does not restrict drainage or cause roof membrane/coating damage. This does not include material that may have been left by other contractors.
2. Inspect the entire roof area for damage that may have resulted from foreign objects or from human activity (i.e. HVAC unit maintenance).
3. Remove debris from all drains, scuppers, and gutters, and secured rain cover bolts, as necessary. If the downspouts are clogged below the roofline, the Building Owner will be advised.
4. Inspect all roof flashing and sheet metal counter flashing at all penetrations and curbs, including pipes, vents, skylights, walls, HVAC units,etc.
5. If repairs are necessary, complete the repairs for an additional cost. Prior to signing, the owner will decide what cost of repair can be completed without additional building owner approval. Repairs estimated in excess of that amount (labor and material) must be reported to the building owner or their representative for approval before continuing.
6. Submit a written report to the building owner detailing the current roof condition, evidence of any roof abuse, repairs made, and anyproblems that could potentially lead to future roof problems.
7. Additional custom services specific to your building can be priced separately.
Ready to get the longest life out of your low slope roof? Reach out today! We’d love to answer questions or help you decide the best plan for your building!
OUR SERVICE AREAS: Tredegar Construction is a top roofing contractor in the Richmond, Virginia metro area and surrounding counties like Ashland, Charles City County, Chester, Chesterfield County, City of Richmond, Colonial Heights, Goochland County, Hanover County, Henrico County, Hopewell, King William County, New Kent County, Petersburg, Powhatan County, Richmond City, Short Pump, Midlothian, Tuckahoe, The Near West End, and more! We specialize in homes in the Fan District, Museum District, Ginter Park, Forest Hill, Stony Point, Manchester, Church Hill, Mechanicsville, Manakin Sabot, Varina, Hopewell, Chester, and more! Need help finding your area? Reach out! We may serve you!