Did you know that America’s top selection for siding replacement is James Hardie products? There’s a reason that millions of homeowners turn to this product to protect their largest investment: their home.
While HardiePlank siding is more of an upfront investment, the return comes from years of value, quality, and extremely low maintenance. Here’s where that value translates into your home:
1. Return on Investment:
- Some homeowners are nervous to invest in James Hardie siding as they aren’t sure how long they will be staying in their home. Good news! As of 2020 research, HardiePlank is reported to recoup 77% of the installation cost when you sell your home. This makes it an easy decision for homeowners who can enjoy the extremely long warranty time frame, or sell and pass that along to the next owner, often as a strong selling point! James Hardie products are well known for both their durability and beauty enticing interested homebuyers.
2. Long-Lasting Curb Appeal:
- Homeowners spend an exorbitant amount of time, money, and energy on keeping their curb appeal top-notch, and for good reason. Aside from attracting potential homebuyers, homeowners want to impress guests and neighbors alike by showing off the beauty of their largest investment. HardiePlank is the ideal choice with its eye-catching and timeless look and design. It is a common choice for designers who understand its look is tied to curb appeal. It’s also a common choice for homeowners who are impressed and delighted with its super low maintenance needs and are able to recoup that time, energy, and money back.
3. Versatile Color Options:
- As mentioned before, HardiePlank is often chosen by designers for its ability to meet form and function. While all James Hardie products are available primed and ready for field painting, when you invest in ColorPlus Technology, you're getting a consistent coat of proprietary finish that was baked-on in a closely controlled factory environment. That means even coverage and color that will last for years and years. Another benefit of HardiePlank’s ColorPlus Technology? It helps resist fading from UV rays, so your color will stay vibrant for longer than regular paint. The ColorPlus Technology palette contains a variety of gorgeous, well-edited colors curated by our color and design experts. Instead of feeling overwhelmed by choices, you’ll feel empowered by their classic and timeless options. Just another way HardiePlank is the best value for you!
- Outside studies and predictions given by industries and groups such as The National Association of Home Builders and The International Association of Certified Home Inspectors both predict that fiber cement siding that has been properly installed should last for 100 years or more when well maintained. That’s at least as long as you’re going to own your home, so installing fiber cement siding is likely going to be the last type of exterior covering you’re going to need ever again. With 125 years of experience, craftsmanship, and innovation, James Hardie has created siding replacement products that stand the test of time. Properly installed, this strong siding comes with an impressive 30-year warranty too!
Don’t forget that a huge part of the value coming from your HardiePlank siding is the contractor you choose! Tredegar Construction is a Certified HardiePlank installer to ensure our customers get the absolute best installation to ensure their 30-year warranty is fully executed. With our expertise, craftsmanship, and reputation, you can be sure that is what you will be getting! We make the process of your siding installation smooth and easy from start to finish. Get started with a free consultation to learn more about how James Hardie siding can add lasting value, curb appeal, and more to your home.